WHEN: December 15, 2021
WHERE: This is a virtual event
TIME: 2-4 pm ET
Join Our Upcoming Webinar
Managing client assets is time-consuming – and particularly challenging when working with a new asset class you’re less familiar with, like Bitcoin and other digital assets.
Join us for a two hour advisor-focused event to learn how Crypto Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) can allow you to give your clients the exposure to digital assets you want while letting you spend your time with your clients and growing your practice.
Hosted by Steve Sanduski of The Digital Money Advisor Podcast and Featuring Ric Edelman from DACFP, BITRIA CEO Dan Eyre, Kristen Mirabella from Gemini, Matthew Kolesky President of Arbor Capital Management & Arbor Digital, and a select group of BITRIA SMA Network Managers.
– Managing Crypto assets vs. traditional securities
– Understanding Crypto custody and Compliance
– The advantages of Crypto SMAs compared with Funds, Trusts, and ETFs
– Crypto Investing Strategies
– How to Choose a Crypto SMA
This Event has been accepted by CFP Board for 2 hours of CE.